- How do I place an order with Sure?
You can place your order online by clicking here, or you can visit one of our stores where our staff will be happy to assist you with the application.
- And what if I want Broadband as well?
You can place an order for broadband at the same time online also. Just click here and add your chosen service to your basket, we will do the rest.
- Once I have placed my landline order with Sure, do I need to notify or contact MT for any reason?
In order to complete your phone line transfer to Sure, we will request a Migration Authorisation Code (MAC) from MT on your behalf. MT will post a letter out to you within 2 working days which contains your MAC. Following you supplying this MAC to Sure to serve as confirmation of your authorisation to migrate your landline to Sure, there should be no further need for you to contact MT as we will complete the transfer on your behalf. You may still receive one final bill from MT for the portion of that month's usage and rental outstanding.
- Will an engineer from MT or Sure need to visit my property to complete the transfer from MT to Sure?
This depends on whether you have previously had a working phone line in your property or not. If your property has recently been refurbished, or not recently had a working phone line, then an engineering visit may be required where charges will apply.
- What is involved in the transfer? How long will it take?
Once your application and MAC have been received, we will complete the takeover from MT on your behalf. The full process may take up to two weeks to complete.
- Should I expect any short term interruption to my service during the transfer to Sure?
It most cases the transfer is seamless; however, on certain occasions, further configuration may be required to complete the transfer.
- Can I keep my current number
Yes, your current number can be transferred to Sure.
- Can I be ex-directory
Yes, all line features available to MT are also available through Sure.