Please be aware that, in some instances, there may be charges attached to moving your telephone line with Sure. For instance:
- If you need a new line to be installed (normally for a new build), with engineering work from MT involved, this will cost £138.00
- If the line in your new property is being re-activated but no engineers are required at the property, this will cost £48.00. This charge covers the cost of an MT engineer “call out” to the nearest exchange to complete the re-connection.
Superfast Broadband can be connected at your new address if it is available:
- £48.00 where an engineer visit is not required
- £78.00 when the move includes an engineering work
Fibre can only be moved with you if available at the new address. The charges for moving an existing Fibre service are:
- £60.00 where an engineer visit is not required
- £150.00 when the move includes an engineering work
- If your line just needs a straight swap from MT to Sure, this is FREE.
- Should you miss an appointment that has been agreed you will be charged for the full cost of the engineering appointment. This will either be £138.00 or £150.00 depending on the service being installed as noted above.